I received this product for free in order to post my honest opinions. Compensation for this post was provided and this page may contain affiliate links.
It can seem hard to find fun, balanced, and simple snack ideas for your toddler. I remember when we started baby led weaning with my son at 6 months, I kept track of every meal! Once I hit 150 foods, though, it became harder and harder to make meal time interesting.
I’m so glad to have been able to try out Once Again Amore Organic Almond Spread! It has milk chocolate so is great as a treat or for a sweet breakfast. We used it for baby boy’s birthday breakfast, and Hubby and I enjoyed it as much as baby did!
I chose breakfast because I to use lots of fruits and sweeter flavors in my little ones breakfast, and pack in protein and veggies for later meals.
Here’s the super easy recipe!
– Crescent Rolls
– Once Again Amore Organic Almond Spread (with milk chocolate)
– blueberries (halved to prevent choking)
– strawberries (quartered to prevent choking)
And was all done within 15 minutes including prep time.
- I preheated my oven to 375 degrees and prepared my baking tray. My rolls did not require oil or spray.
- I used a knife to spread a little bit of the Once Again Spread on each flat crescent roll
- I rolled up each crescent roll with the Once Again Spread in the center and popped it in the oven.
- While the rolls baked, I washed my blueberries and strawberries and cut them to prevent choking! Most round foods need to be cut in halves or quarter, so the blueberries were halved. Strawberries do best for my son when they are quartered as they are easier to gran and chew.
- Once the rolls have baked all the way, just take them out and wait for them to cool.